Teeth Whitening in Coimbatore
Gugu Dental Clinic offers teeth whitening in Coimbatore. Our skilled and professional teeth-whitening team is committed to assisting you to improve your ideal smile.
Here we guide you through the process involved in this teeth-brightening treatment and related tips.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Teeth Whitening
- Procedures for Teeth Whitening in Coimbatore
- Are Teeth Whitening and Cosmetic Dentistry the Same?
- Steps to Remove: Coffee Stains, Tobacco Stains and Smoking Stains from Teeth
- Teeth Whitening Cost in Coimbatore
- Tips for Finding Affordable Teeth Whitening Treatments
- Teeth Brightening Overview
- Bleaching Products
- Advantages of Teeth Brightening
Introduction: Teeth whitening
At Gugu Dental Clinics, we provide the best dental procedures, like teeth whitening treatment, in Saibaba Colony, Coimbatore. Our dentists use specialized technology for dental bleaching to make your teeth brighter and more beautiful.
Teeth stain remover is one of the most secure and efficient approaches to whitening them and enhancing your smile. It functions by clearing the enamel of your teeth of stains and creating a yellowing effect. You can professionally bleach your teeth in the dentist’s clinic.
Procedures for Teeth Whitening in Coimbatore
Teeth-brightening procedures are very useful for people who have stained or discolored teeth. This can be caused by a variety of factors, such as:
- Food and drinks, such as coffee, tea, red wine, and berries
- Tobacco use
Teeth-bleaching dental procedures can also be useful for people who are simply looking to improve the appearance of their smile. A dental whitening treatment can improve your smile and make you look younger and more confident.
Are Teeth Whitening and Cosmetic Dentistry the Same?
You can enhance the look of your smile in two different ways: teeth whitening, and cosmetic dentistry. A non-surgical procedure that can be completed at home or in a dentist’s office is teeth whitening.
The word “cosmetic dentistry,” on the other hand, is more general and refers to a range of operations, including crowns, veneers, bonding, and tooth whitening.
Steps to Remove Coffee Stains, Tobacco Stains and Smoking Stains from Teeth
Dentists can remove all the above stains from teeth using a variety of methods, depending on the severity of the stains. Some common methods include:
Using a jet of air, water, and fine powder, airflow polishing softly removes stains from teeth. This process can be quite effective at getting rid of tough stains because it is quick and painless.
Scaling and polishing
Tartar and plaque are removed from the teeth using a specialized tool during a scaling and polishing procedure. Additionally, it can assist in removing tooth stains.
Professional dental whitening can be done at the clinic using in-office whitening. For this operation, tooth stains are removed using a powerful bleaching gel. The most efficient teeth bleaching method is in-office whitening, which is more expensive than other methods.
Teeth Whitening Cost
Teeth Whitening Cost in Coimbatore can vary depending on a number of factors. For more information call Gugu Dental Clinic at 95979 06838 to know about cuztomized cost for your treatments.
- The type of teeth brightening dental procedure you choose
- The number of treatments you need.
- The experience and expertise of the dentist or other dental professional performing the treatment.
- Your geographic location.
Two main types of Teeth Whitening
Teeth-whitening products and professional teeth-whitening are the two main types of teeth whitening in Coimbatore.
Tooth Brightening Products
Tooth brightening products are available at most drugstores and grocery stores. They are typically less expensive than professional teeth bleaching treatments, but they are also less effective. Make sure you consult with your dentist
Professional Teeth Bleaching
Performed by a dentist or other dental professional in a dental office. The cost is equivalent to Tooth whitening products and are also more effective. Therefore consulting the dental clinic is safe and secure for long term.
Tips for Finding Affordable Teeth Whitening Treatments
- Ask with your dentist about special offers for advance payment or numerous services.
- Look out dental clinics that are running offers on different dental procedures in Teeth brightening.
- A dentist consultation is a must before using any tooth brightening solutions to ensure your safety and effectiveness.
- Furthermore, it’s significant to remember that some dental insurance plans pay for tooth whitening procedures. Make sure to confirm whether your plan is covered with your insurance provider.
Teeth Brightening Overview :
- Tooth whitening, or dental bleaching, is the process of lightening the color of human tooth.
- Whitening is often desirable when tooth become yellow over time for a number of reasons, spread a bad smell over the mouth,and can be achieved by changing the intrinsic or extrinsic color of the tooth enamel.
- The chemical degradation of the chromogens within or on the tooth is termed bleaching. Dental Whitening is a painless and simple way to make your tooth brighter and whiter.
- Though teeth are the hardest material and have microscopic pores that can discolor over time due to smoking and coloring agents.
- In food and may also be due to antibiotics, which are taken at a younger age.
- The active ingredient in tooth whiteners available from dentists or drugstores is peroxide (hydrogen or carbamide).
- Hydrogen peroxide is the actual bleaching agent, while carbamide peroxide breaks down into hydrogen peroxide.
- The bleaching products you can get from a dentist are much stronger than those purchased over-the-counter.
- Whiteners used by dentists may have as much as 35% to 45% peroxide, while store-bought whitening kits such as whitening strips or trays usually have just 7% peroxide.
- Other ingredients in both dentist-dispensed and OTC whiteners include glycerin, carbopol, sodium hydroxide, and flavorings.
Advantages of Teeth brightening in Coimbatore
- People will be more drawn to you.
- Serious Self-Esteem Boost.
- Your mouth will be healthier.
- Yellow tooth to white tooth are fast.
- Professional Dental Whitening is 100% safe.
- Your hygiene will benefit.
- Your mental health may benefit.
- A bright smile means a bright future.
- Getting your tooth whitened is personal.
- Whitening is affordable.
If you’re seeking the best teeth whitening in Coimbatore, call Gugu Dental Clinic at 95979 06838 and book an appointment at a low cost.
At Gugu Dental Clinic, we are committed to offering you the best teeth whitening services possible using our skilled and knowledgeable staff, who are experts in customized approaches to find a solution for each patient.
If you have undergone root canal treatment, then teeth whitening is a must-do procedure to have a beautiful smile.