Best Pediatric Dentist in Coimbatore
GUGU Dental Clinics has an experienced Pediatric Dentists in Coimbatore providing permanent solutions for kids dental issues. As an expertise in Kids Dentistry, we take extra care for your child oral health.
Your child is the most precious gift, and his/ her health is really important to you. Right from the time your little one is teething, it’s really important to maintain good oral health which when bypassed leads to unwanted infections, cavities and tooth decay. It is necessary to treat your kid dental issues at its earlier stage in order to avoid dental pain. We really Understand That , It is never an easy task to bring your kids for dental treatment. We at Gugu dental clinic, understands the pediatric mental state and work on the solution to make kids understand their oral health.
Pediatric Dentist in Coimbatore
Pediatric or Kids dentist are one who takes care of all the dental complaints in infants, toddlers and children. Infants starts teeth development early as 6 months ,from this stage parents should take care of their children oral health as they are prone to have dental decay at this stage.
COMMON PEDIATRIC DENTAL TREATMENT:
- Dental cleaning
- Early orthodontic care
- Pulp treatments
- space maintainers
- Stainless steel crowns
- Tooth colored fillings
- They manage it by constant biting of objects which leads to sore gums ;low grade fever
Sore gums can be managed by cold compression with clean dish cloth to chew or bite on Over the counter tropical anesthetic gel can be used.
KEEP YOUR CHILD’S TEETH HEALTHY:
- Train your child brush their own teeth twice a day after wakeup and before bed
- To help your kids brush their teeth for two full minutes each session with fluoride toothpaste and to floss regularly
- contact or visit your dentist every 6months
- Use a mirror to help your kid’s see exactly where the brush is cleaning their teeth.
- Avoid Sweets, beverages and other chewy foods.
FOODS FOR CHILDREN ORAL HEALTH:
Good nutrition and balanced diet will plays a large role in your Pediatric dental health and helps to boost your child’s immune system with the help of Pediatric Dentistry in Coimbatore.
- Raw fruits and vegetables
- Leafy, green vegetable
- Sugar-free gum
- Calcium-rich foods