Pediatric Dentist Coimbatore
GUGU Dental Clinics has an experienced pediatric dentist in Coimbatore who provides permanent solutions for kids dental issues. As experts in Kids Dentistry, we take extra care for your child’s oral health.
Your child is the most precious gift, and his or her health is really important to you. Right from the time your little one is teething, it’s really important to maintain good oral health, which when neglected leads to unwanted infections, cavities, and tooth decay. It is necessary to treat your kid dental issues at an earlier stage in order to avoid dental pain. We really Understand That it is never an easy task to bring your kids for dental treatment. We at Gugu Dental Clinic understand the kids mental state and work on solutions to make them understand their oral health.
Kids Dentist in Coimbatore
Pediatric or Kids dentists are those who take care of all the dental complaints in infants, toddlers, and children. Infants start tooth development as early as 6 months. At this stage, parents should take care of their children’s oral health, as they are prone to dental decay.
COMMON PEDIATRIC DENTAL TREATMENT:
- Dental cleaning
- Early orthodontic care
- Pulp treatments
- space maintainers
- Stainless steel crowns
- Tooth colored fillings
- They manage it by constant biting of objects, which leads to sore gums and low-grade fever
Sore gums can be managed by cold compression with a clean dishcloth to chew on or bite on. Over-the-counter tropical anesthetic gel can be used.
Keep your child’s teeth healthy:
- Train your child brush their own teeth twice a day, after waking up and before bed
- To help your kids brush their teeth for two full minutes each session with fluoride toothpaste and to floss regularly,
- Contact or visit your dentist every six months.
- Use a mirror to help your kid’s see exactly where the brush is cleaning their teeth.
- Avoid Sweets, beverages, and other chewy foods.
Foods for Kids Dental Health:
Good nutrition and a balanced diet will play a large role in your Pediatric dental health and help boost your child’s immune system with the help of pediatric dentistry.
- Raw fruits and vegetables
- Leafy, green vegetable
- Sugar-free gum
- Calcium-rich foods