Best Cosmetic Dentistry in Saibaba Colony
Cosmetic dentistry is used to improve the appearance of teeth, gums or bite to improve the Smile. It’s a large play role on improvement in dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance. It is a smile enhancement procedure Are you self conscious about your smile? Is your tooth stained ,chipped off, crooked or missing teeth or space between your teeth lowers your self confidence? Yes… Then, its time to book an appointment with Gugu dental clinic in Saibaba colony to align up your smile.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry:
- TEETH WHITENING : Tooth whitening is any process that lightens the color of a tooth. Whitening may be accomplished by physical removal of the stain or a chemical reaction to lighten the tooth color. Bleaching is defined here as the chemical degradation of the chromogens
- COMPOSITE FILLINGS: A composite filling is used to repair a tooth that is affected by decay, cracks, fractures, etc. The decayed or affected portion of the tooth will be removed and then filled with a composite filling
- VEENEERS: Veneer is a permanent change used to correct tooth imperfections, such as stained or chipped teeth. Veneers are thin porcelain or composite resin coverings that are bonded to the front surface of a tooth using dental cement Crowns.
- BRACES: The use of devices to move teeth or adjust underlying bone. Teeth can be moved by removable appliances or by fixed braces. Crowding of teeth can require extraction of teeth.
Advantages of Cosmetic Dentistry :
- Boost your self-confidence
- Get an attractive smoother speech
- streamlined treatment plan
- Higher professional success
- Improve your health
- Improve your dental functional
- Direct composites
- Porclein veneers
- Dental crown
- Recontouring of teeth
- Recover stained teeth
- Instant teeth whitening
- Filling space between your teeth
After the Procedure:
After smile makeover maintaining good oral health will maintain your smile makeover results like regular visits to the dentist and daily brushing or flossing. A smile makeover can be a life-changing experience for patients who have struggled with the appearance of their teeth and haven’t had the confidence to smile or be in certain social situations. After smile makeover procedure your great-looking teeth will improve your overall look as well as improve your overall oral hygiene
- visit your dentist for cleanings and dental follow up every 3-6 months.
- Taking good daily oral health habits at home with regular brushing and flossing.
- Avoid certain mouthwashes as they can damage the bond used to hold dental veneers, fillings, and crowns.
- Avoid eating hard, sticky substances or chewing on ice which can damage certain tooth restorations.